Focus on metrics that matter!
Sales. Leads. Conversions.
What is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation. It’s a process that increases the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results and creates conversions.
When someone is searching for something related to your business, your website is more likely to appear in their search results if it is SEO optimised. By implementing SEO, your website content will remain clean, concise and relevant. It’s also affordable and highly effective for increasing website traffic.
In order to optimise your website, carefully selected keywords are used in the text. These ‘keywords’ are commonly searched for terms relating to your industry or business. When a person searches for something in a search engine (e.g. Google, Bing, or Yahoo), the search engine trawls the Internet to find the most relevant results. If your website is optimised, the keywords will be discovered, and your site will rank much higher on the results page.
Why Use SEO?
SEO has proven success rates in driving organic traffic to business websites and is much more cost-effective than paid advertising. In some business sectors, SEO is the largest driver of traffic. Once your rankings are earned, they have a long-term duration, and customers will continue to find your website easily through searches. By using SEO, your website will also be structured better and easier to navigate. This also leads to a loyal customer base and impressive conversion rates. For brand elevation, social media collaboration and an easier way to achieve local and global reach, this is definitely a strategy that should not be overlooked in any business marketing plan.
What We Offer
- SEO audit
- Penalty analysis
- Content analysis & fix
- Backlinks analysis & fix
- On-page errors fixing
- Meta-tags optimisation
- URL optimisation
- Content optimisation
- Sitemap submission
- Search console
- SEO recommendations
How Our Process Works
We follow four phases to keep things simple.
Aim: We want to get to know the ins and outs of your business. This helps us understand what will work best for your website and determine your campaign's key goals. We will discuss:
- What your desired outcome is?
- Who your target audience is?
- What are the potential target keywords?
- What content do you need to publish?
Aim: Collecting data and information using leading SEO software, we will build a strategy that will put you ahead of your competitors in search engines. We plan and restructure your site based on our analysis of your business. We will determine:
- Who your main competitors are
- What the best keywords to use for your industry are, and how they rank compared to yours
We can then move on to implementing on-page optimisation strategies. We will:
- Improve the structure of the website and the UX (User Experience)
- Set and update redirects
- Correct internal links
- Create and publish initial site content
- Optimise metadata
- Ensure site responsiveness
- Improve site speed and other areas of technical on-page SEO
- Implement conversion tracking (e.g., emails, sign-ups, CTA clicks, call inquiries)
Aim: Explore opportunities outside of your website to increase your search engine results. We will:
- Develop an off-page optimisation strategy with an emphasis on quality, popularity, and relevance
- Identify off-page SEO opportunities (link building)
- Create content and perform outreach to sites of strong relevance to acquire quality guest post publications
- Track and measure off-page performance in line with target keywords
Aim: Optimise all content, so it’s in line with business goals and includes keywords that are relevant and used at the right frequency. We will:
- Make a list of changes that should be made to all content to optimise the pages
- Give you the changes for approval
- Implement changes to content where necessary and update them on your website for higher rankings or create new content for on-page and off-page use, e.g. Social media posts
- Report on content relevance with an audience, effectiveness in driving traffic and conversions, low word counts or duplicate content.
Before We Talk
We’re in this together
We like to work with committed clients who understand that the results of what we do are long-lasting and help to build a reputation for your business. SEO is a joint effort between ourselves and you (the client).
For SEO to be successful, we need to know your business just as well as you do so that we can ensure we’re targeting the right market. We will handle the technical side if you help provide us with the knowledge and communication we need to get the job done.
Digital Marketing is a scienceWe use data and research to inform our campaigns. In the fast-moving world of the Internet the online landscape is continually shifting. There are new platforms, software, and strategies . This means that results don’t occur overnight.
Although we are experts in the field, like any good scientists, there needs to be some trial and error to achieve acceptable results. If you are looking for immediate results, we can assist you with paid advertising on other platforms such as Google or Facebook.
Services and Pricing
We provide quality SEO Management Services that get results.
*Prices are based on a monthly fee. For local business campaigns only*